Newbie at This Stuff

No, the "girlifying" part comes from calling the plastic box of bits "Malibu Barbie's dream drill accessory kit". I did put some nail polish on my chainsaw because it was too blah looking...

snip

He sat right next to me and listened to what the guy said. He didn't want that guy to work in our house and didn't like the scare tactics. DH has a good amount of bad plumbing experiences behind him and is not interested in any plumbing projects. That's fine with me; he has many skills that I don't have (yet). I have replaced all the guts of a toilet, replumbed the kitchen sink & installed a new disposer and now there's the new faucet (and I had to replace the shut-off valves, too...)

DH went on at length about how much the plumber bothered him, gave me heaps of praise, made some bragging calls to his friends & made Eggplant Parmesana for dinner.

Between this newsgroup & HGTV, I have had a great education!

Reply to
montana

Oops; forgot to respond to this. Yes, most homes are not level (walls are not square or flat) and things do have to be eyeballed, but I like to see where level is, first. If nothing else, I want to make sure that the parts of the hardware are level with each other, if not "level" level.

Reply to
montana

If any of those droids gives you any crap, give him a withering look that says, "Don't give me any shit, n*****ts. Remember I can cut off your penis in your sleep."

Go to any public library, and ask the librarian, "Tools?" ;Þ (love the little SEG ^ Thanks!)

Have Fun! Rich

Denise wrote:

Rich Grise