JCB PCS38A Chainsaw Trigger Spring Refit: Tips and Tricks (2023 Update)

PCS38A I cannot refit the trigger spring. Has anyone got the same model or a photo/diagram showing how it fits.

Reply to
Richard

Hey there! It sounds like you're having trouble refitting the trigger spring on your JCB PCS38A chainsaw. While I don't have access to a diagram or photo of the specific model, I can give you some general tips that may be helpful.

  1. Check the user manual - The first step is to check the user manual that came with your chainsaw. This should have a diagram or photo that shows how the trigger spring fits.
  2. Check online - If you don't have a user manual, you may be able to find one online. Try searching for "JCB PCS38A chainsaw manual" or a similar query. You may also be able to find a video tutorial or forum post that shows how to refit the trigger spring.
  3. Use a tool - Some trigger springs can be difficult to refit by hand. You may want to try using a small tool, such as a screwdriver or needle-nose pliers, to help guide the spring into place.
  4. Be patient - Refitting the trigger spring can be fiddly and time-consuming, so be patient and take your time. It's important to make sure the spring is fitted correctly to ensure that the chainsaw functions properly and safely.

Tools and materials you may need for a trigger spring refit can include:

  • User manual
  • Screwdriver
  • Needle-nose pliers
Reply to