Golf Cart Repair and Spares EZ-GO EZGO E-Z-GO models

I have a petrol and battery EZ-go golf cart and I am looking to source spares in the UK.

I am also looking for a company or individual located in Scotland that services and repairs these items..

Where can I find out what model my carts are ? I have found the serial number and the MF code..

Are there any good online sites for buying spares with sensible shipping prices to the UK ?

One of my carts states MF : K1488 and has T-2200 batteries. s/n 500795 Other is 82A02 petrol. s/n 244710

The charger just flashes 0000 so i don't think it is taking a charge. I think the petrol one needs a battery and a starter motor.

I am sure based in Scotland there must be several engineers going around that could find the faults and repair no problem...

Please email me direct if possible...

snipped-for-privacy@gilmourtools.co.uk garygilmour(at)gilmourtools.co.uk

Reply to
micronetwatchdog