Where can I find small rain gutters for a hardtop gazebo or how can I make them? (2023 Update)

What size are gutters??? 4 inch? Home Depot does not carry 4

Reply to
Denny

Too funny, I say that all the time!! Lol But seriously, yes, there is a market for it, ours is a 4 valley gazebo, and it's on a wooden deck, the water hits hard eug to wear the stain of the boards and cause green slime mold!

Reply to
Missy