the sealcoat I used last summer is still tacky and has leaves stuck to it, what to do?

I have a flat roof on my garage and when I seal coated it took a long time to dry and is still tacky months later. There are leaves stuck to it and I really cant afford to replace it right now. Any recommendations? I thought about using sand and a broom to break loose the leaves and then re-seal it..?
Reply to
dave
It sounds like you used a Roof Coating's Base instead of Roofing Coating or Top-Coating. Try coating it with a Top-Coating and see if all's normal in a day or 2. The Base Coating's are like a Primer and meant to cure slowly in order to bond with the Top-Coating.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads