Septic tank help needed

I have a septic tank. Whenever we do laundry or let out bath water gurgling sounds start & water seeps out from under the toilet. We snaked the toilet, snaked the bathtub, got under the house cleaned the clean out snaked to the septic tank . a plumber came out & sent a camera from the clean out to the septic tank. We got the septic tank pumped & that guy said we have an outflow problem but our water isn't back up to the outflow pipe yet & my kid took a bath & when I drained it the water drained slow & it seeped up from under the toilet. And I can't get anyone to come out & diagnose the issue so I can get it fixed can yall help?

Reply to
Amanda Morrison

replying to Amanda Morrison, Iggy wrote: You should get another Plumber. The first "plumber" sounds like he wasn't one and was only an inexperienced drain cleaner. Slow Draining is a drain blockage, a vent blockage or both. Depending on the clog (wax, grease, even hair) a Snake will just punch a small hole through the clog and immediately re-clog.

- Hot (or cold, but hot is best) water must be run or poured into the drain while Snaking in order to clear the entire clog. Why I doubt the first "plumber", is that a leaking toilet means its seal is failed and must be replaced. This should've been done and both drains and vents should've been snaked clear. Then, you can deal with outflow to the drain field...you may have waited too long to get pumped-out and require a back-flush.

Reply to
Iggy