Recommendation for good shower drain cleaner ??

"Mrs Bonk"

Yes Dear...Whatever you say...

Reply to
Mike Grooms

"ilaboo" wrote

I've no idea. However, if you get one of those 25' snakes, that is housed in a spinner, you can go after your clog, and you will probably find out where clogs happen in your pipe. Keep track of the footage extended. Oh, yeah, where some protection!

Reply to
John B

Or boil it out?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What I learned about Jesus was that he eats his own shit.

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Lye dissolves hair clogs.

Reply to