Re: Seeking Apprenticeship in Toronto Area.

From: "The Madd Hatter" snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com

>I am quite willing to work at a more entry level position to prove myself and

gain experience to start. I am a hard worker and a dedicated individual. Any advice from the experienced folks here will be greatly appreciated.

you keep doing what you're doing, and maintaining the level of focus you're displaying here and you'll be a cherished member of a quality organization soon. that's this 'experienced folks' advice. i wish more of my local employment pool was as energetic.

Reply to
HotH2O4U2