Radiant heat tied into hot water recirculation?

I am trying to install radiant heat under the tile floor of my 2nd floor bathroom. I currently have the ceiling removed below this bathroom making it easy to access.

I have cast iron radiators, all piped into my new natural gas boiler (Triangle Tube Excellence) with 1/2 ? PEX home runs connected to manifolds. The expert at the local heating supply store recommended I tie in my radiant floor heat in this bathroom into a hot water recirculation loop. The farthest point away from the boiler (which also heats the domestic hot water) is actually in this bathroom. He recommended that I put a tee in under the bathroom sink, and run a return line back to the boiler that runs under the floor in aluminum channels. This loop would have its own circulator with a timer.

Does this sound like the best option? I am looking for a warm bathroom floor in the morning and the evening.

Thanks.

-Mark

Reply to
mwnitz