Hinged Deep Flange for 1 1/4 IPS

Hi All, I'm trying to find a hinged deep flange for an 1 1/4 IPS drain pipe (pedestal sink). It must be hinged-or two piece.
I can't find one anywhere.
Any suggestions welcome,
thanks in advance, Mike
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.