Central Heating Problem

Why are some of my radiators(2 or 3) not heating up.

Standard/Basic system, in bungalow.- 13 off radiatiors.

Have removed? air by bleeding radiators, to no avail.

No heat at pipes feeding radiators in question!

Any help appreciated.

J.

Reply to
JFN

In addition I sometimes get a 'cliicking' noise from the 3way valve, which causes interference on my TV.- Is there an electrical switch of some kind in this valve mechanism doing this and if so how do I cure the problem?

J.

Reply to
JFN

Further information:

The boiler makes a lot of banging noises, water trickling noise at some ratiators?

J.

Reply to
JFN

JFN,

We're not really ignoring you. It's just that there aren't too many Brits on this board. Your plumbing and hydronic systems are mysterious to us.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

They have plumbing in GB? :>) Every time I turn around they are asking about some "shower pumpy thingy". I envision someone standing in a #2 washtub with a garden hose and some kind of hand held pump.:>)

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

"Bob Wheatley" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

And what's with them storing the hot water in the attic? Seems a bit risky and bass ackwards to me.

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.

Sorry if its too complicated for you guys!

J.

Reply to
JFN

Yeah, that's what we meant...your advanced system is indecipherable to we lowly colonists...we apologize. Perhaps someday, we'll be advanced enough to grasp your hydronic concepts. In the meantime, have fun in your bunghole, I mean bungalow.

Reply to
Mike Grooms