Two attatched pipes disconnected after freezing.

Inside of a crawlspace, a cut-off valve with a large open end had welded inside of it a smaller pipe leading up to the hose outside. In freezing weather, ice got inside and pushed these two pieces apart. I can jam in the smaller pipe, but it still leaks around the edge where they meet. What's the best way to reattach these parts without welding? (I don't own a blowtorch.)

Reply to
Scott