yuck

Normal case for a phal loosing a leaf is it yellows and falls off over time. Found one of mine in a case I'd never seen before. The inside of the leaf had sort of liquefied, leaving me with a sort of water balloon effect. Definitely yucky! "Normal", or could I have some strange disease in my plants? I'll be away for a couple of days so I may not be able to reply, but appreciate any help you guys can offer. Thanks!.

Reply to
eeyore

Yes, if water spalshes or drips onto another plant.

K Barrett

It is a bacterial rot and must be removed "carefully" to prevent spreading and--- loss of the plant. Bill

Reply to
Bill