Tamiami

Anyone know anything about the "2008 Tamiami International Orchid Festival", which takes place at the Dade County Fair Expo Center the same weekend as the WOC? It seems very odd to have two major orchid events at the same time in the same area, and I wanted to know what this is about and whether I should plan a stop there if I go to the WOC.

Reply to
tenman

Use Rob's Rule #1 There's always room for more orchids... and that applies to orchids shows since that's where the orchids can be found for purchase!

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett