Phrags have gotten it together

I am so thrilled. I have 5 phrags with buds, one of them has 3 buds and one is currently in bloom. Until now, I think only one had bloomed.

A paph is also in bud that hadn't previously bloomed. It was purchased as a seedling about 6 years ago, maybe longer. It is now starting its 3rd growth. Got to take some more pictures.

Weather has been beautiful for the last week. Hope winter weather is over. Most of the cyms have bloomed and are outside enjoying the fresh air. They sure won't want to be dragged inside again. The plant room is open to the breezes.

Nancy G.

Reply to
Nancy G.