overwatered phalenopsis: what to do?

I have a phal with potting material that retains a great deal o moisture and I unknowingly overwatered. It has two spikes, flowers o one, none on the other. All buds have dropped (flowers have remained and one of its three leaves has turned yellow. What to do?

a) clip the yellow leaf? b) repot in dry medium and water in a week? c) clip back the bare spike?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Shulami

Reply to
Shulamit

Starting with the very top leaf as number one which leaf is turning yellow?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Walsh

Reply to