Laelia fidelensis

Hello the group! I have a plant sold to me as Laelia fidelensis which is now flowering. I looked in Pridgeon's book which doesn't have a picture, but described it as having two or three flowers per inflorescence. My plant has ten buds on each, three of them are open. The picture I found at plantfacts.com looks nothing like my plant. For one thing my plant has non resupinate flowers (lip on top). I am going to Jay's site shortly, but was wondering if rotating my plant so all sides get light (it's on a windowsill) would cause the flowers to become non resupinate? I think I'm grasping at straws, but asked anyway. Bob Campoli - Philadelphia, Pa.

Reply to
bobc

Now I'm talking to myself!!! <G>

But I just went to Jay's site and my plant is almost surely not L. fidelensis. The chase begins! lol

Reply to
bobc