Home remedy Q from FirstRays.

Most of the remedies are made with small quantities,ie 500ml alcohol +1 tablespoon of cinnimon.This isnt enough to treat alot of plants.I did the above then mixed it with 5 litres of water to spray all my plants.Less effective? Alot of alcohol in needed for larger treatments,so what do you do? Thanks Keith

Reply to
keith kent

keith kent

Bag the alcohol? keith

Reply to
keith kent

Sorry Ray i did not get bag the alcohol in the OP ? By this you mean 'don`t use the alcohol' if i want a fungicide, yeh?how much cinnamon to water ratio? Is the alcohol -insecticide best sprayed neat? I have never heard the term to bag something before :-) that`s why i did not click . Cheers Ray

Reply to
keith kent