help with very special orchid

Last October my husband bought me a beautiful white orchid for our 23 anniversary. He died in February.

The plant lost it's last bloom three weeks ago. It was in a very small pot that was so packed with roots that I had to cut the pot apart in order to get the plant out. I wanted to give it some new growing medium and put it in a slightly larger pot.

When I planted it, it looked OK, but now it's listing to the side of the pot with so many roots exposed it looks like spaghetti. Otherwise it appears to be fine.

Should I leave it like this?

Picture is here:

Thank you.

Jane

Reply to
YvonneD

Yvonne -

Try this link:

Click on repotting.

Your plant is healthy, but I agree with JA that it needs another repotting. If you need more help after looking at the link, post here again.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga