Greenhouses

How many of you own greenhouses? What else do you keep in them besides your orchids?

Reply to
Manelli Family

I keep nothing but orchids in my GH. A long time ago I tried putting staghorn ferns in with the orchids and a friend nearly hit the roof. Saying staghorn ferns were nothing but scale houses and it'd infect my whole collection.. Of course I didn't believe her. Of course it infested my whole collection with scale. Of course there are the usual pests, like oxalis and tilisandia (well, that's not a pest) but I still keep nothing but orchids in the GH.

YMMV,

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett