feedback, please

I have a Phal that is currently in bloom. I received it last year. I repotted it this winter and it did well. Now the leaves are drooping and soft and I know this is the kiss of death. I repotted it again with fresh bark (in a clay pot). I read that drooping leaves are a sign of either over watering or under watering. Is there anything else I can do to save this Phal? Thanks in advance. (I fertilize weakly weekly. I have been growing Phals for about 4 years now....still a newbie). Gail

Reply to
Gail