Cattleya classic hybrids

this is a request for plant material, which requires that you are living in a country in the European Union

dear all, I am trying to make a collection of classic cattleyas. I am doing well species wise, few left to get, and add some cultivars, however, I can t get classic hybrids like Laeliocattleya (now Sophrocattleya) canhamiana, Cattleya hardyana, etc.

If any of you has any spare divisions, I would be clad to pay a reasonable fee for them and their shipment. I live in Athens, Greece, so you have to be within the borders of European Union, otherwise we ll have to deal with red tape, and I am not ready for that, since I am a private collector.

thanks to all in advance

Marios

Reply to
Marios Giannakoulias