ZENN car

Interesting car

Cost approx $12,000. Plug it in like a toaster, and is illegal to sell in Canada (except in B.C.)

Ed Pawlowski

If I lived in a city I might have something like that. I know that one of the electric car makers is adding noise somehow. People don't hear the cars coming and they get run over at an alarming rate. I laughed at the idea of a coal-powered stereo to satisfy the beaurocrats in Canada, but I shouldn't. I could swear the kid up the street has a guitar amp that's driven by his own nuclear plant, when what he really needs are some high rpm lessons.

Cool video - thanks.

Reply to
Keith