wtf: reasonable hauling service(landscape revision)

Need reasonable help to dig up and haul away some existing mondo beds at my house. Must have trailer and ability to shovel and remove top 4" or so of grass, dirt, and mulch.

Reply to
Chris Carruth

I'll be over in the morning. Have the beer chilled so we can get an early start.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

He's in TX , so at least have him pay for gas too.

Reply to
BobK207

You're new to newsgroups aren't you, Chris? You have to tell people specifically where you are when you need directions and suppliers. As far as soliciting help, it's not likely that you'll get a response from people who don't know you.

Reply to
C & M

I've got a bit farther to travel, I'll be about ten minutes late. Is that OK, dear?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon