Wooden Fence Post Preventative Treatment?

Hello,

I'm rebuilding a wooden fence with posts sunk in concrete. Several of them have a little surface decay at the base but are still quite sturdy, so I'd like to reuse them. I'm wondering what I can do now to lengthen the life of these posts. Is there any kind of penetrating epoxy-type filler that would actually add to the strength of the post? At the very least, I'll apply some Copper Green to prevent (delay) further decay.

Thanks, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Whitney

Yes, there is. This should be right up your alley:

Robert Allison