wood flloring

I have a wood flooring all over the house and part of it floating.Have some water on that part.Do i need to change ,replaced it. Or is there anybody who can help me.

Boyet

Reply to
boyet1629

Water on wood flooring is bad news. Get it completely dry (takes time) and then go from there.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

It's gonna take a while to dry out if it's a "floating" floor. I crack myself up.

Reply to
kellyj00

It took a while........Im a blonde.but I got the punch line finally....you crack me up as well :-)

Reply to
avid_hiker