Wine cooler

I've been considering a wine cooler, Avanti EWC24, to add to a bar.

I assume that this uses multiple Peltier devices but can't find any information on power consumption, efficiency, or the heat rejection rate. Has anyone seen info such as this for this or similar coolers?

RB

Reply to
RB

This is Turtle.

Well RB , I think you shouldn't be all concerned about the efficency of this device for your buying something that is different from just a refrigerator to cool the wine with. You buying a system to not vibrate the wine to not bruse it. The Body of the wine is very much a part of the texture of the wine being not brused. By using this system, your asking for quality of the result the system will produce and not how cool the wine will get. If your putting Boon's farm Wine in it, yes ask for Efficiency of the system.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

You could ask on the wine newsgroups for a better answer.

I use the $129 Sunbeam model from Home Depot. I've not seen any bruising of my wine. It uses a compressor. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Yeah, not too much info about the product at the following link. Under "Energy Guide" it says "Energy requirements: 115 Volts / 60 Hertz". :(

Avanti 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler

You'll probably have to contact Avanti as there aren't even any details about that product posted on their web site (see the following link).

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to