Windows (Western States brand)

I've Viking windows in my house. One needs replacing after a miscreant threw a rock at it. It's a large window, about 6' x 6'. The frame is fine, just the sealed unit needs replacing (it's a dual pane insulated window).

I got some bids, one of them plans on using a Western States brand sealed unit. I've been unable to locate any information about them on, so far.

Does anyone know anything about this company? URL, etc?

Thanks!

-jav

Reply to
Javier Henderson