Window glazing question

I had a picture window installed (brand Biscayne Windows) and the glazing is terrible, it was applied in a real sloppy way with uneven edges and some of it smeared onto the glass. I am lousy in applying caulk and glazing but I think I can do a much better job.

I asked the window installer about this and he says this is "factory wet glazing" and yes it does look lousy. I am really surprised at how bad it looks.

So question: I can use a razor edge and trim it all off and apply my own right?

MC

Reply to
nmbexcuse

Sure -- but you probably void whatever warranty you may have.

Reply to
Doug Miller