Windmill go boom

I wish I could find one I could just stand to be around. They all remind me of my mother, who is completely bonkers! These days it's illegal to slap them upside the head in a vain attempt to reboot their brain. *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Wow! Cool, if it's not yours!

I believed the reason someone was there with a camera is because the generator/alternator had failed and there was no load or brakes to slow the blades. It was an accident waiting to happen. If it had been working properly it never would have spun that fast. At that rate of speed I think as soon as one blade broke it became so off balance that it instantly self destructed faster than that video, or video clip could show. Do it again with a high speed camera! ;-)

Reply to
Tony