"Willing and able"

Willing and able life: Alex von Guggenberg says he does the small jobs people don't want to do. Head of Alexandria Home Improvement, he can fix a homeowner's problematic plumbing, smooth over drywall projects and throw a fresh coat of paint on any room. at

Mike

Happy Homeowner

Damn spammers..

Reply to
CBhvac

I'm not a spammers. Just a poster and lurker. Would a spammer actually reply? Mike

Reply to
Mike

Wow. Do you see me posting my website and offers all over the place? Spam, is spam...period.

Yup, and another one has been, but I think its going to go away shortly.

message news:...

Reply to
CBhvac