Why I hate Norm Abrams

Over here - I have them. And I'm not looking at any damned woodworking magazine either!

Reply to
Mike Marlow

steward, the screen's got rosier! :)

Reply to
Clot

I'm sorry, but no matter how old I get, a cool new tool will never replace a great pair of nipples. When they do, that's the day I take a nail gun to my brain pan. :|

nb

Reply to
notbob

Red Green wrote in news:Xns9C70AD80237EDRedGreen@216.168.3.70:

There's a new one on DIY called "Renovation Realities". There's also "Dream House" that's kinda like that.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Norm is sexy.

Reply to
Lisa BB.

"Lisa BB." wrote in news:0025f6e8$0$25938 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

Shit! That means even I have a shot at being sexy to someone!!

Heeeeeey, you're not a guy or one of those "sh'im"s are ya?

Reply to
Red Green

Maybe to Harold.

"If it ain't broke, don't lend it." Red Green

Reply to
krw

Red Green was funny for about two and a half episodes.

nb

Reply to
notbob

What was his other quote? 'If you can't be handsome, at least be handy', or words to that effect?

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

SWMBO didn't think it funny that long. Just shows that some have no sense of humor.

Reply to
krw

Over your head, eh?

Reply to
Steve Turner

Yep. Deep stuff. Hee Haw was equally profound.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Yeah well, the percentage of time I sit down at the TV looking for something "deep" or "profound" is pretty close to never. I'm almost always trying to accomplish *something*, and time spent in front of the TV is time that's a-wasting. When I finally decide I have absolutely nothing better to do and all I desire is sit down, relax, and waste some serious time, mindless entertainment is what I seek and Red Green fits the bill quite nicely. There's nothing deep about it, and that's the way I like it. I quite enjoy Hee-Haw too, thank you very much.

Reply to
Steve Turner

Gee. I'm sorry . Don't cry.

nb

Reply to
notbob

How many rolls of duct tape do you have within arms reach?

Mysterious Traveler

Reply to
Mysterious Traveler

I hafta admit, I was impressed with the duct tape/inner tube arm chair. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

I women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.

Reply to
Leon

Thanks. that's it. Cute saying, but I never did find it to apply much in real life....

-- aem sends, alone as always...

Reply to
aemeijers

Douglas Johnson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

FatMax tapes and fat asses both are OK.

Reply to
Red Green

In article ,=20 snipped-for-privacy@but.us.chickens says...>=20

It sounds like your favorite columnist is hurting for things to write about. Does he seriously want Norm to stop the show to drain the compressor?

Sincerely,

Bradley Nailer

Reply to
samson