White cotton shop towel

I do not remember where I bought this, but I would like to buy something similar.

It is about 14.5 x 16.5 inches and is made of plain white cotton.

Replacement can be +/- a couple of inches of both dimensions.

I did a search for

"white towel" and various dimensions but only found bath type towels or disposable ones.

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
A K

Search for "shop towels" on Amazon. They have dozens to choose from

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

something like this?????

A simple google for shop cloth cotton

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Try "Bar Mop" at Sams. I use them in the kitchen until they start to get a little gray and then they go to the shop.

Reply to
gfretwell

Thanks, I think that will be an excellent replacement. :-)

Andy

Reply to
A K

Try hand towel.