WHirlpool/Kenmore front load washer

A few weeks ago I posted how the sheet metal on one side of my kenmore front load H3T Whirpool washer vibrated a lot during the fastest spin cycle. Called Sears and as it turns out in each side there is a horizontal bar with a foam pad between it and the sheet metal side to stiffen the side. My foam was out of place. Repairman tried to get it in position best he could and ordered new pad and crossbar. Even without the replacement installed, it is significantly improved...... in case anyone has the same problem...... now you know.

Reply to
Art Begun

Hi,

Thankx for the update! That is good to know! :)

jeff.

Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

Hmmmm.. Ours makes a metallic rattle on the highest spin, I wonder if that it what is wrong? Ours too is the HE3t....Thanks for the heads up...Will look into it! John

Reply to
John

You can easily check. Some screw at the top back come off with a rachet and the top comes off and compare the left and right sides halfway down where you see the crossbar.

improved......

Reply to
Art Begun