Whirlpool Ignitor Replacement

I feel I very close to getting my stove apart so I can replace the ignitor. I am struggling with getting the baffle removed. I have removed all the screws that I can find except that there are four large head screws in the bottom that are screwed into the baffle. The screws only come out part way. I don't believe they are stripped nor am I sure that they are the reason that the baffle won't come out. Here is a link to the parts for my stove:

(1000x1000) My model # is sf367peyw4. It is described as Whirlpool Cleantop stove Any help would be greatly appreciated. My wife would love it I could get the stove repaired. She has much Christmas baking to do :)

Reply to
bruce6230