Where to get a trim piece for a sliding door screen.

I have sliders in my house with sliding screens on the outside, circa

1989. The plastic trim piece that receives the door when closed has pretty much broken apart. It sits in a slot that runs vertically up the frame via a tongue on the trim itself. I can't seem to locate one anywhere, and I can't locate a manufacturer name on the door.

-Jim

Reply to
jtpr