Where to get a trim piece for a sliding door screen.

I have sliders in my house with sliding screens on the outside, circa 1989. The plastic trim piece that receives the door when closed has pretty much broken apart. It sits in a slot that runs vertically up the frame via a tongue on the trim itself. I can't seem to locate one anywhere, and I can't locate a manufacturer name on the door.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.