What to use to clean a concrete slab indoors?

I have an unfinished room in the basement level of my home, and one of my cats (now deceased) made quite a mess on it deficating and I can't find a product that will clean the stains. Any heavy-duty cleaners I find for concrete are for garages, etc. What is a safe way to clean deep stains indoors that won't hurt pets?

Reply to
Cheryl

Have you tried ordinary household ammonia?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Maybe you could clean it as good as possible and then seal it. Sealing it might trap in the stink and prevent any other stinks from penetrating it.

Reply to
GaryH