What is the dump fee in your area?

Haven't been to the dump for years but was in somewhat of a shock when the guy at the entrance to the dump site wanted $60 for 1/2 yard of broken up concrete. If its just one load I would have paid the guy and forget about it, but I have about 7 more to go. This site is in Colma next to San Francisco. So what's the going rate in your area?

Reply to
Fred

$28/T (short), irrespective of material.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Meant to add...when we took down the silos I called the County Road Supervisor and got a location where they need some rip-rap and we hauled it there. That or find a local builder or other place looking for fill is another alternative.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

$29 ton for C&D stuff.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

"Fred" wrote

NE Ohio, $60 per ton for construction material, no garbage allowed. Concrete/asphalt and the likes, people are begging for it, to use as fill, so pretty much get rid of this at cost to haul it there.

Reply to
josh

Sixteen bucks for a pickup truck load (about 2 cu yd), regardless of the material.

Reply to
Doug Miller

So what's the going rate in your area?

$6.00 pickup load (upto 550 lbs)

$ 24.00 ton (prorated) after that. Drywall is quite a bit more.

Rudy