What is a good IP based thermostat?

I'd like to be able to access it in the future via home control but I really need the programmability now. Currently I just crank it down to

64 when I leave for work. Somedays I forget and I'd also like to dial it down a little at night about 11 o'clock and then turn it back up around 5:30.
Reply to
CaRNaGe_46038

?????

How about spending $29.95 for a programmable digital thermostat at HD/ Lowes???

--Jeff

Reply to
Jeff B

here is one:

Ryan Weihl

and found another here:

googled for "ip thermostat" I was thinking of this too rw

Reply to
Ryan Weihl

I found those prolyphics around the web also. Some very good reviews and if you look hard enough you can find them for 299 or less. for the guy that mentioned one for 29 bucks. Those are usually useless and limited. I don't think you can begin to find decent programmable thermostats until about 70.

Reply to
CaRNaGe_46038