What Dumpster Size For 865 sq.ft. House Removal

Any chance you can borrow a buddy's utility trailer and do the hauling yourself? My local dump has a certain dropoff place for construction debris, and between myself, a borrowed 1975 Ford pickup, and a friend, we dumped nearly 2 tons of debris at the landfill in one Saturday. We could have done it even quicker if we'd had a trailer.

Doing it that way allowed us to take breaks while we went to the dump, and it saved a bunch of money, since we didn't have to pay for anything except for gas for the truck and landfill costs.

-Nathan

Reply to
nhurst

Get one with a gate.