What do I look for in a high efficiency toilet??

Yeah, she mentioned that. Also asked for me to remind you that you left some "Depends" in the kitchen where you laid them down. She realizes you have a memory problem, too. So she told me to tell you that you had a good time.

Reply to
Michael Baugh

That's nice, but it doesn't mean there's enough. There are places where people are JUST BARELY able to get as much water as they need, which creates very tense interactions with neighboring countries. Yeah....the water's there somewhere, but some countries don't have the resources to get it where it needs to be.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

"Doug Kanter" wrote

TELL THEM TO MOVE!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Red Neckerson

Right. Or, build a pipe line. Or, as the Shah or Iran was considering, float icebergs from the polar regions and let them melt for fresh water. Installing low-flush toilets is not going to help anybody.

Reply to
William W. Plummer

One of the latest hairbrain schemes is to ship water from the Great Lakes. Fortunately, a couple of organizations have put the brakes on the idea pending further study.

Reply to
Doug Kanter