what best to seal 30 year old driveway?

Asphalt driveway is showing its age. Not real bad, I've been filling the cracks over the past few years and I think it may be time to put sealer down to improve the look and maby prolong the life slightly before I have to call in professionals to redo it.

What would be the best material to seal it with and are ther any tricks to avoid the uneven coatings and lines I've seen on other driveways??

Its a big driveway, The original owners tarred the whole side of the yard and along the back of the house. I could fit 12 cars just on the side of the house.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve