Weslock leverset

I've got a customer who wants a Weslock leverset. Keyed entry, brass, 2 3/4 radius corner latch. I can't find one through the stores, or locksmith suppliers. Anyone out there know of one I can buy, and install?

ProductID: 640R-L - Manufacturer: Weslock - Finish: Lifetime Polished Brass

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The words you are reading come to you courtesy of Al Gore and the Internets thing he invented. You can use something called Goggles to search for things. It works very well. Fr'instance, plug in a snippet from your post - 640R-L Weslock - and you'll come up with this in second or third place:

Very bottom of the page.

Why would you waste your time _not_ using the Goggles? It's fun - give it a try next time!

RicodJour

Never dealt with this merchant, but says 585 Yahoo Reviews:

?CAWELAID=296469167 Yahoo froogle link:

Evan Platt

Improvement direct is the place that's out of stock.

----- Original Message ----- From: Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:24 PM Subject: Request Response

Call Us Toll Free (800) 375-3403 Dear Christopher, I wanted to let you know that the product you ordered from us is no longer available from the manufacturer. Since we do not have remaining stock on it we cannot obtain it for you. We have had to cancel your order and issue you a credit. If there is another product on our site that you are interested I would be more than happy to verify that we are still able to obtain it for you and assist you in placing a new order. Thank you!

Sincerely,

But, thanks for the suggestion.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That's where I tried. ==================

----- Original Message ----- Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:24 PM Subject: Request Response

Call Us Toll Free (800) 375-3403 Dear Christopher, I wanted to let you know that the product you ordered from us is no longer available from the manufacturer. Since we do not have remaining stock on it we cannot obtain it for you. We have had to cancel your order and issue you a credit. If there is another product on our site that you are interested I would be more than happy to verify that we are still able to obtain it for you and assist you in placing a new order. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Knobsets.com ?

?CAWELAID=295139802 no experience with them...

Reply to
Evan Platt

What happened when you picked up the phone and called Weslock?

RicodJour

Havn't tried that, yet. It's a good idea.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

All my ideas are good - even the ones that suck. ;)

Some manufacturers keep great records and can tell you a lot about which dealers/distributors have items in stock, sales volume and such. Others probably keep the information private for a reason, and some companies just obviously have no clue. Not sure where Weslock would fall in that spectrum...

RicodJour