Well water level dropping - what to do?

Not suggesting you are a troll. I KNOW YOU ARE A TROLL !!!!

*** YOU LOSE ***
Reply to
YouLose

Matt,

Sounds as if you do not know what's wrong with your well or how to fix it. You need to get someone to look at your well and advise you. I presume this is an ag well so give the ag extension service a call. They may have some good, local advice about wells. If they can't help you then you need to talk to drilling companies. The solution that they will propose will be based on the equipment they own so get more than one opinion. Or hire an engineer to look at your well.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel