Well learned lesson - Submersible pump failed on my well

He didn’t blame him for anything.

Not mad so much as irritated.

Only on the well, because the well company is better value with wells.

Reply to
Rod Speed

The plumber can't drill a well, f****it. And by bitching that the plumber wouldn't cut his bill and saying that the plumber, despite having done good work in the past, is now history, means to me that he's done with him for good.

"My plumber who did good work in the past and will now be history "

Is English your second language or are you just handicapped from inbreeding from the early days of being a prison colony?

Reply to
trader_4

Still would have been better value to call the well company with the original well problem, f****it.

More fool you.

Pity about the bit quoted at the top.

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>
Reply to
Rod Speed