Weeping tile in front of garage?

I'm building a new detached 28' x 32' garage and looking for advise as to whether I should place weeping tile (the kind where it is covered by a sock) in front of the garage. I'm just concerned that driving over it will damage/crush it over over time. Weeping tile will be approximately 8" below grade, covered by crushed stone.

I'm located in Ottawa, Canada.

Many thanks.

Rob

Reply to