Weatherproof 2 gang box

Anyone know where I can find a double gang outdoor box with the domed cover in the Toronto area?

HD only carries the singles. Does a T exist to mount two singles side by each?

Reply to
WCM

I don't know about Canada, but an electrical supply house is usually the best bet for electrical supplies in the USA.

John Grabowski

John Grabowski

Yes, they're right next to the big box igloo.

Tried a few, but no luck. I was hoping someone might have some specific experience.

Thanks anyway.

Reply to
WCM

Try the DirectElectricSupply link on this page:

They are an online electrical supply house. I'm pretty sure that they have two gang weatherproof boxes.

Reply to
John Grabowski