Weather Stations

I know my LaCrosse WS-2210 is more stable when it is hard wired. As long as the cable is not more than about 30 feet long. Then it won't work at all.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Gill

I'm confused. My WS-2210 has no ability to be hardwired. The sensors have no external connectors, nor does the base station. The manual does not talk about hard wiring either. -- Doug

Reply to
Douglas Johnson

Mine is the 2308. The cable I use is 2 twisted pair, that may make some difference but you also need to take into account that there are

2 ways to punch down an RJ11. All "phone" cables are not created the same. I was careful to match the stock cable (tab up/down on each end).
Reply to
gfretwell

Ok, I take it back. Mine is a WS-2315.

Bill