Wasted kitchen space - how to recover it?

? In what fashion?

Reply to
dpb

If you look at her 1st picture, the cabinet on the right would extend to the wall on the left. The opening on the right services the space under the counter top. You have to reach in to use the space and there is always something that has to be moved to access the space. That's why there are odds and ends in there. It's a good place to put things and basically forget you even have them. So in that sense, it might not really be all that great to have. I have two cabinets like that. The other one is at eye level so it makes more sense.

I donno. The space is there, why not use it?

Reply to
gonjah

I hope my wife doesn't see this. ;)

Reply to
gonjah

Hi Ed. Thanks, and thanks everyone for the ideas. It was fun to read and get ideas for later, but this space is gone forever. There just wasn't enough time before the counter top install to do anything with it. Shame. In a small kitchen you need all the space you can get.

Reply to
Cheryl