Washing Machines Back up or overflow

Once a week I am visiting customers due to their washing machine backing up and flooding part of the house. Your washing machine drain overflowing can be influenced by any of the following:

? Clogged Drains ? Most washing machines are located near the kitchen and over time grease build-up collects on the inside of your sewer pipe reducing the overall pipe size ? Venting ? The venting requirements have increased over the years to allow for the increase speed and volume flow rate put out by newer washing machines. ? Soap Suds ? Using too much soap may cause suds/bubbles. ? Belly ? Sewer lines may have a belly. By code drains are to slope 1/8? fall per foot. ? Roots ? tree roots are notorious for penetrating sewer lines. ? Cave-ins ? shifts in the ground can put stress on drains eventually cracking the pipe.

Mock Plumbing Repairs LLC will be happy to help you diagnose what exactly is causing your washing machine to overflow.

------------------------------------- Chris Mock

mockplumb

Cool name for a plumbing company. I remember a local plumbing company from around here that was named "Crook Plumbing". I used to crack up every time I saw one of their trucks.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Glad to hear that it is not lint that clogs the lines. That would have been one of my guesses, but since there is no mention of it, I guess I'd be wrong.

Reply to
Lp1331 1p1331

We had a trash pickup firm here that was owned by A Mr White. His company name was "White Trash" Seeing his trucks gave me a laugh also. WW

Reply to
WW
[snip]

Thinking of names, around here there's a Strong Hurt Pharmacy. Where I used to live, there was a Shaft Motor Company.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Spamming from Sucko site, too.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I worked with a guy who's last name was "White". He sold generators and I suggested he name his company "White Power".

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas